Xtrasize Review — Does Xtrasize Work?

Hey!

My name is Eric and I have used XtraSize for a few months and wanted to write an honest Xtrasize review based on my own experience with the pills.

Further down the review ,you can see pictures that show how my penis looked before and after I started popping the pills.

Therefore, I would also like to be anonymous. Don’t want everybody to know how my penis looks like or who I am :D

In the next few minutes, I’ll give you straight facts about XtraSize, without a lot of the hype and crap that you can see everywhere on the web, so you can decide if XtraSize is something for you or not.
One thing I have to say from the beginning:

You will NOT be able to increase your penis by 10cm. I would think most people see an increase of 2.5–5cm (1–2 inches). Many have unrealistic expectations on these kind of pills, so I just really want to make it clear before, so you‘re not getting disappointed.
My story

I guess you understand why I choose to be anonymous. This simply isn’t something I want to brag about using.

But, for many years, I suffered badly because of my size. We do not speak micropenis, but about 5 inches when erect and 3 inches when not.

I’ve heard many people say that this is quite normal, but I wanted to be bigger: (who does not want that, right?)

Anyway, I started experimenting with different methods. Everything from doing exercises to hanging weights on my loved one.

These exercises probably work if you’re doing them for a year or so, but I wanted results faster.
My XtraSize Results

I found the Xtrasize pills when I searched around different forums for penile enlargement.

When I first found them, I have to say I was quite skeptical. One guess that most in this industry are jokers who are only looking to fool one on money.

But, as I said, I was determined that I would really do what was required to get a bigger penis, and in this case, also quite desperate.

So, I bought a pack of 3 bottles and started popping.

This is my penis after two days with the tablets (this is how it looked from the beginning, of course, nothing had happen in two days)

As you can see, my penis was almost as thick as it was long. I’ve never liked how it looked before.

The pills themselves were not a problem to swollow and I did not have any side effects.

However, I have a hard time swallowing tablets, and the first day was a bit hard to get them down.
To be honest, it did not happen much the first month

I wanted to see results right away, but when I measured it after just one month, I couldn’t really see a differance. I would probably have given up then, if I hadn’t already bought 3 bottles.

So I just kept popping them and hope for the best.
Then suddenly things started to happen

I began to feel some tickeling sensations to my penis. It was like I could feel that it had started to grow.

It began to grow longer, which I loved, since it no longer looked so damn thick and short.
Below is a 2.5 month photo with the XtraSize pills

On this picture the length has increased by about 1 inch and as I said, I’m not sure if it is possible to get much bigger than maybe 2–3 inches in total.
How to buy Xtrasize?

Many people write and ask if you can buy xtrasize at the pharmacy, but that’s not possible at the moment. I recommend that you order from XtraSize Official Website with their special offer.

I could talk a lot more about this, but I just wanted to write this Xtrasize review to show that it actually works, even though it sounds like hocus pocus.

I really hope you get as good results as I have gotten. It gives such a good self-confidence boost when you see that your penis is getting bigger and bigger: D

Have a good day guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment