Analysis Of the Best 2017 Male Enhancement Products

Save your hard earned money and stay away from Ineffective male enhancement treatment scams.
I’m going to share with you what really works to Increase your penis in size from my personal experience.
But before I tell you what effectively worked for penis enlargement, let me tell you a little something about me.
My name is Edwin and I’m in my late 30s.
I currently have my own business in the state of California.The business that I have right now has guaranteed me constant work and the pay I enjoy right now could make me retire by 50.
I have a lovely wife and two kids who are now starting junior high school. To say that life has been good to me is actually an understatement.
Something Lacking

On the outside, you can say that I have it all – a good wife, a house of my own great source of income. But beneath the convenience I enjoy, I felt that something is lacking in me.
I don’t know what exactly and so I just ignored that feeling.
Then one day, my wife and I were talking about our sexual experience. We were slightly intoxicated so we were freely talking about our past.
Out of the blue, my wife told me that she wished I have a bigger penis.
I Was Absolutely Shock and Hurt

That statement shocked me to my core and my wife instantly felt embarrassed as well.
Instead of being angry, we talked and my wife was honest enough to say that she been with a few men and some of them are a little bit bigger than what I had in the past.
This is really devastating to me and right then and there, I realized what have been lacking all along: I wasn’t really satisfying my partner and my wife is wishing something better.
Well, I don’t want to take this like a sitting duck. I talked to my wife and told her to help me improve my penis. She was hesitant because she is happy with by I insisted.
I want her to be completely happy with me. She agreed which also signaled the quest for the perfect solution to my problem with some research.
Here Are My Actual Findings

Penis Size affects men’s psychological process
The bigger the better; in spite of the fact that even the well-endowed chimpanzee has a smaller penis than humans.
It is this obsession that led to the creation and the unprecedented growth of the male enhancement industry.
Penis enlargement products are everywhere today. The all-pervasive Web has become the main choice for gaining access to a vast number of penis enlargement products.
We’ll talk more about the products later, but first, let’s understand the need for these products better.
Men obsess over their penis size

Is it thick enough? Big enough? Hard enough?
While Mother Nature’s prime directive for the penis is a reproduction, it receives a great deal of attention. The size of the penis has always been a matter of contention with men.
The fact is that human ejaculate can be expelled to a considerable distance of about two feet with great force, if not restrained, irrespective of the penis size.
I have discussed this with many men who are interested in enlarging their penis size. For the majority of them, the obsession with the size of the penis boils down to being good lovers.
They have the feeling that a larger size would have the advantage of filling and expanding the vagina, thus maximizing the satisfaction levels in women.
I tend to agree with this line of thought. Our sex lives don’t always revolve around reproduction. We look at fulfilling our need as well as the ability to satisfy the woman we are with.
A bigger penis makes men feel powerful, omnipotent and hyper-masculine.
Women’s preference for penis size

For guys, women’s appraisal of their penises is paramount. It’s all about impressing the ladies. Guys worry women will freak out if they don’t have a huge penis, or that they will leave them for someone with a bigger size.
But women are not standing over their lovers to measure the inches with a ruler.
Most women I’ve spoken with say that it’s ‘love’ and ‘affection’ that transforms sex from just a physical function to a deeper fulfillment.
But here’s a secret

Most women do not deny that a larger penis is more satisfying in all forms of physical contact. A bigger penis can be a visual/tactile stimulant, in a way large breasts or a big butt might be for some guys.
This primate sex drive in women goes back to more than 60m years when a significant proportion of sex has been motivated by females seeking out males who would satisfy them sexually.
The ideal man would possess delicate emotions but greater physical energy, good temperament but a masculine character, softness of heart but a harder and bigger member that satisfies her completely.
Of course, a woman in love may not admit it for fear of hurting the man’s feelings. And I’ve not seen women breaking up with their guy over a small penis, but they do admit their preference for a larger penis.
Don’t freak out if your penis size doesn’t measure up

Guys, believe me, you are not alone! I don’t think there is a guy in the whole world who doesn’t wish penis were longer. Almost all guys who are honest will admit that they are curious about how they measure up on the size spectrum.
Research shows that most guys opting for penis enlargement are average in size. Of course, there are guys who are much smaller. Genetics and hormone issues can lead to a condition called micropenis, which is under 3 inches.
I am not going to tell you guys not to care. Of course, size matters when it affects your life.
One of my readers sent an interesting mail summing up why size is important. He wrote, “If a guy is unhappy and embarrassed about his penis size, he’s going to take those hang-ups into the bedroom and it’s going to affect his sex life.”
Don’t freak out if you are not able to show your enormity over everyone you meet. You may be able to do it soon!
What can be done about the penis size? What works?

After more than a century of generally dubious penis enlargement attempts, we are at a stage where there are plenty of options to increase the length and girth of the penis.
However, there is evidence that most of these supposed options don’t work. Some even come with side effects. How serious? Impotence and erectile dysfunction – that serious.
Surgery
Vacuum pumps
Creams and ointments
Penis extenders, stretching devices
Pills, supplements
Penis enlargement surgery: While penis surgery is performed to increase both the length and girth, there is a risk of the penis looking lumpy and uneven, scarred or becoming limp. Possible deformation and Impotence are major risk factors. So, don’t unbuckle your pant yet.
Vacuum Pumps: You have to put your penis in and the vacuum that draws extra blood into it, resulting in a bigger and more erect penis. The penis is then clamped with a tight ring to ensure blood doesn’t leak back into the body. The effects are not long-lasting and there is a possibility of tissue damage.
Creams and ointments: It is safe to say that all of them are completely useless and just don’t work.
Penis extenders and stretching exercises: Penis extenders won’t help bulk up your penis. But stretching exercises may result in stretching the penis a bit. But after all the effort, the resulting gain is minimal. Risks include tissue damage and burst blood vessels.
Pills and supplements: We advocate the use of pills and supplements as the safest way of penis enlargement. There are fewer risks involved, as long as you use products with natural ingredients. Using chemicals can lead to dangerous side effects.
Zeroing in on the genuine penis enlargement pills

If after reading everything, you’ve decided to go in for penis enlargement, then penis enlargement pills are the only safe option out there.
A safe option – as long as you can identify the genuine products.
The meaning of “scam” takes on a whole new meaning in this industry. Unfortunately, we lack the ability to eradicate it. All we can do is make intelligent choices.
My research has been eye-opening and we realized that out of the hundreds of options, the penis enlargement pills that produce results and are safe, are just a handful.
But this meager offering is all you need. We have studied the ingredients for efficacy and safety, talked to users, and performed safety tests on the penis enlargement pills we listed here.
With years of experience in the industry, my intention is to help remove the façade that surrounds the penis enlargement industry. No product of ill-repute will find its way here.
Our Recommendations For The Best Penis Enlargement Pills

Enlargement Pills
VigRx Plus
ProSolution
Extenze
Vimax
Overall User Rating
4.8/5.0
4.2/5.0
4.0/5.0
3.0/5.0
Visit Product Site
Visit Site
Visit Site
Visit Site
Visit site
Size Gain
2-4 inches
1-2 inches
1-2 inches
1 inche
Erection Power
Excellent
Excellent
Good
Average
Libido Increase
Very High
Normal
Normal
High
Sexual Stamina
Very High
High
Very High
Normal
Ejaculation Control
Excellent
Average
Average
Average
Reputation
Excellent
Excellent
Good
Average
Support
Excellent
Average
Average
Poor
Ingredients
Very High-Quality
Good Quality
Good Quality
Average
Guarantee
67 days
30 Days
60 Days
60 Days
Ease of Refund
Excellent
Average
Average
Poor
Shipping Time
Excellent
Average
Average
Average
6 Month Supply
$44.60 /bottle
$49.99 /bottle
$42.99/bottle
$49.19 /bottle
1 Year Supply
$32.40 /bottle
$49.99 /bottle
$42.99/bottle
$49.19 /bottle
Visit Product Site
Visit Site
Visit Site
Visit Site
Visit site
Read Our Full Review
VigRx Plus Review
* Rate These Products
Rate Product
Rate Product
Rate Product
Rate Product
VigRx Plus #1
vigrx-plus-box
Review Summary
VigRx Plus is at the top of our priority list due to its high level of performance and visible results.
The manufacturers belong to the honest cadre and they have a winner on their hands.
My inbox is filled with experiences of people using these pills and the success rate is amazing at 98%.
With users enjoying excellent results, we had to give this penis enlargement pill the shield of honor.
As with any performance oriented product, most users said that the results were slow and the first week of using these pills went by with little or no visible change.
By the third week, they noticed a difference and the penis felt bigger and longer, and they also had firmer erections.
An average gain of 2-3 inches was noticed with the use of VigRx Plus penis pills. While this is the average gain, there have been exceptions where the gain was as much as 3.8 inches.
But these pills have to be taken as per the dosage suggested for optimum results.
VigRx Plus comes with a two-month money back guarantee. Even if you are not satisfied, you don’t lose money.
Their refund rate is highly impressive at below 1%, which means not many people return the product.
This should instill confidence in the product.

I give my strong recommendation that this product works well and give it a rating of being the #1 penis enlargement product today.
The beauty of this penis enlargement pill is that the results are PERMANENT. Looking at the efficacy and safety of the product, many doctors also recommend this product to their patients.
The company that produces VigRx Plus offers a live chat customer support 24/7. This makes them accessible at any point of the day or night.
Here are the benefits from VigRx Plus:

VigRx Plus Outrivals all Others – The positive results from VigRx Plus are unique to this product alone and there is no other that comes even close.
Recommended by Doctors – While the medical community is against many of these penis enlargement pills, this is one product that is approved and suggested by doctors.

VigRx Plus’s 67-day Money–Back Guarantee – Their money-back guarantee is based on the confidence in their product and the permanent results.

No comments:

Post a Comment