XtraSize Review My RESULT Pics are

It’s no secret that I’ve been trying to increase the size of my  for a while now.

But it’s been difficult to find something that actually works because there’s so many scams out there.

A few months ago I started using this stuff called XtraSize.

Well they’ve been working so well for me that I wanted to write this review and share my results with you guys.
But first let me just ask you a quick question..

How many inches would you like to gain? Just hit one of the choices below..

Now I’m guessing that since you’re reading this now you’re current size right?

Well I was the same.

My starting size was just 4.3 inches which was well below average.

It used to really get to me.

Unless I was with a really petite girl or unless I was drunk I would pretty much avoid  completely because I was just too shy and embarrassed.

This stopped me going after the women I was attracted too and got in the way of potential relationships.

So I really needed to do something about my problem.

At one point I even considered surgery but decided against it when I read some nasty stories about  surgery.

Then one day I found this forum post where some guy was recommending this stuff called XtraSize.

After years of buying crappy pills that never did anything for me I was still quite skeptical but I don’t know maybe it was because I’d already sunk a few beers I decided to buy some XtraSize and give it a try.

I completely forgot I had ordered them until they arrived a couple days later.

The XtraSize instructions say to take one pill every morning after a meal so I started taking one a day with my breakfast.
After 60 Days of XtraSize.

For the first week I didn’t feel any effects from taking Xtrasize so I kind of thought I had wasted my money.

But after about 2 weeks I started noticing that my  were getting BIGGER and looked HUGE.

After about a month I could see a definite size increase.

I got out my ruler and pressed it to the base of my  to find that I had gained almost half an inch!

Not a huge amount but still it felt great to see the XtraSize was doing something.

By the end of the second bottle I was pretty pleased because I had gained about an inch.

In 60 days I went from 4.4 inches to 5.5 inches thanks to XtraSize so I decided to order another 4 bottles.
So Here’s My Full XtraSize Results After 6 Months

I started at 4.3 inches and my last measurement showed me to be 6.3 inches so thanks to XtraSize I’ve gained about 2 full inches.

No comments:

Post a Comment