What is it like to have a large penis?

My partner tells me I have a large penis. My partner also tells me that women don't lie about things like this. I've been told that if a woman isn't overly satisfied with the size of a mans penis they will usually remain fairly vague about the compliments they give. I'm still not 100% convinced this is true, but I have nothing else to go off.

Now unlike most men, I've never been cocky or confident in my size. Then again, I've never given it a lot of thought. So my opinion/answer to this question is this:

    For the most part it would be like having ANY sized penis. We would use it the same and for the same reasons.
    There is only two downsides I can think of. Both are very selfish too. Firstly, receiving oral could be either painful or not as pleasurable. After all, if it's so big it's hard to fit into someone's mouth, the reasons for this being problematic are self explanatory. Which leads me to my second downside. Sex. Some women may find it too painful or uncomfortable having sex with a large penis. Therefore once again, the amount of pleasure on the males side is again limited.

All of the points above have come from personal experience. However I'm very interested to see other people's opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment