Should You Buy XtraSize Or Not?

But are the results permanent?

They say on their website that the results will be permanent.

To test this I stopped taking it 3 weeks before I wrote this XtraSize review and I can confirm that I have kept my results.


Since gaining 2 inches thanks to XtraSize I’ve gone through a lot of changes.

I’ve become a lot more confident and it feels great to not feel self conscious about the size of my .

Life is a lot more fun now.

Plus in the past month I’ve gotten laid twice!

If you give it little time XtraSize will;

    Help you gain inches in length and girth.
    Give you bigger and harder .
    And you’ll last longer too.

So I definitely recommend the XtraSize pills if you want to gain a couple of inches and start getting rock hard .

No comments:

Post a Comment